Perched on the headland and surrounded by beautiful coastline, the Tathra Hotel has been a welcoming meeting place for over 100 years. Come along and enjoy the charm of a traditional country hotel in a family-friendly atmosphere.
Ten beers and two ciders on tap - we have decided to support Australian independent smaller breweries and cider makers plus a couple of beers from Coopers.
The Tathra Hotel will soon be home of the Humpback Brewery, an Independent Craft Brewery which will operate from inside the Tathra Hotel!
The HOTEL OPEN at 10am every day for morning tea or coffee.
The BISTRO OPEN every day for lunch and dinner. Check menu here.
If the dining area is full, there are still plenty of tables in the bar and on the deck.
The Tathra Hotel reopened on Nov. 16, 2017 after 18 months of rebuilding / renovation.
As promised - not a poker machine or TAB betting slip in sight.
Go to NEWS page to read our Monthly News Letter.
- New "PIZZA NIGHT" Every Thursday ! Bring the family.
- New Bistro Hours:
LUNCH 11:30am to 2:30pm 7 days,
DINNER 5:30pm to 8pm SUN, MON, TUES & WED
5:30pm to 8:30pm THURS, FRI & SAT
- The hotel is open from 10am every day.
- The Humpback Brewery; we are working on installation of the brewery equipment and hoping to start brewing soon.
- Wednesday "Where in the World?" Dinner (till 14th Nov) as we dish up a different cuisine from around the world; 7th - Vietnam & 14th - India
- Every Sunday "SUNDAY ROAST" Lunch & Dinner
- Every Saturday & Sunday evening LIVE MUSIC 4:30-7:30pm. Free admission.
- 1st Friday of the month OPEN MIC NIGHT Email for registration to email@example.com
- COFFEE CAKE SPECIAL $10 all day everyday until we run out the cake!
- SNOWY MOUNTAINS COOKIE & HOT DRINK: $5
Early bird between 10am - 11am (Mon - Fri)
After school or work 3:30pm - 5:30pm (Mon - Fri)
[ Nov 7th 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM ]
- CREATIVE Workshop with Tathra Firebirds: Limit 20 people. To AID COMMUNITY RECOVERY EFFORTS. See Tathra Hotel Facebook page or Contact Amanda on 0419 606 001 for more info.
[ SATURDAY 24TH & SUNDAY 25TH @ THE TROVE 10:30AM-4PM ]
- TATHRA FIREBIRDS EXHIBITION
We are pleased to have a couple of special events on this month. On Thursday November 1st Holly Throsby will be with us talking about her new book … on Friday 9th the Anvil Creek Theatre will present their long running play “The Exchange”. … tickets are $50 and include a two course dinner plus nibbles on arrival – bookings essential.
The international food nights on Wednesday (WHERE IN THE WORLD? DINNER) … will take a break over summer. … Thank you to all of you have supported the idea and made it a success. We are starting Thursday PIZZA NIGHT this month. Bring the family!!
LIVE MUSIC will be on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, starting at 4.30pm. We have a terrific line up for November. … local musicians showcasing their music – David Ross McDonald is with us on Saturday 10th and Michael Menager returns with his trio on Sunday 11th. The following weekend sees the touring The Hollands and Ben Ransom a Sydney based soloist who has just released a new album rounds out the month….
THE HUMPBACK BREWERY installation continues … there is a vast amount of plumbing, refrigeration and electrical work to be done. … Nevertheless things are progressing well and we expect to be brewing soon – we were hoping to have a brew ready for the first anniversary of the hotel reopening on November 16 but we may just miss that date. …
Visitors to the hotel will have noticed that the children’s playground equipment is being installed. It’s come all the way from Western Australia and we hope it will create a nature based challenging environment for all ages.
The TROVE, the antique, art & collectable shop and the Cool Room Gallery are now closed.
Contact for the TROVE shop: Sharon Stevens & Werner Lehwald 0420 764 580
8-12 Bega Street,
Open 7days from 10am
11:30am - 2:30pm - 7 days
*5:30pm - 8pm - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
*5:30pm - 8:30pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday
*Our Snack Menu will run from 2.30pm till 5pm during live music sessions.
*Public Holiday - Close on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Other day opens from 11:30am.
(02) 6494 1101